Listening Diary: News Story#4

March 19, 2021

    Hiya! It's Johanna the Elephant!🐘 This blog will be the fourth blog about news story. On Friday, I found this news clip on CNN YouTube channel. The breaking news is presented by Brian Todd. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/1spiDdRS9ts. Now, let's read the summary.⇓

Riot
❔❔❔
    There was a riot in front of the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. In the capitol riot, there were two men who sprayed pepper spray at several police officers. One of the officers died on the next day. Therefore, they were charged for assault not murder.

💭💭💭
    I am surprised that pepper spray could cause death. Well, I am not sure if it is because of the distance or the chemical material. Another thing that makes me surprised is, they were only charged for assaulting. Is causing someone to death just include as assaulting when they did it purposely?

    From this news clip, I did not find any unfamiliar words.

    So, you have reached the end of this blog. I am still confused about the cause of the death by pepper spray. If you know anything about it, feel free to explain it on the comment section. Thank you!🐘

Comments

Popular Posts