Listening Diary: News Story#2

Watched on March 10, 2021


    Hiya! Here is another news story from Johanna the Elephant!🐘 Have you heard about an attack in Washington DC? Well, in this blog, I will share about a video of a suspect from CNN Breaking News on CNN YouTube channel (https://youtu.be/Kchv74Xz6ro). Unfortunately, they did not tell the presenter's name, but from what I heard, the interviewee called him "Jake". Let's read the summary.👇

Suspect

    The FBI released a video of a person who was believed to be placing pipe bombs outside the RNC and DNC. In the video, that person was spotted placing them the night before the attack. However, the FBI still questioned many possibilities. Thus, they prepared a reward to catch the suspect.


💭💭💭
    In my opinion, the suspect was a woman. In the news video, it was said that the bombs were made of some kitchen tools. On the other hand, I was questioning how dare the suspect was. Why would that person not know about the cameras? Was it deliberate? Hm.. interesting.


    From this news story, I found an unfamiliar word, which is capitol. So, I have not searched more information of this news story, but I hope the police is able to catch the culprit. Also, I hope everyone is staying aware of your surroundings. Thus, there will be no fatalities. See you!🐘

Comments

Popular Posts