ER Individual Project #1 : MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

    Hi everyone, I'm back!🐘 Today, I prepared gifts for my favorite characters from two stories. I put a lot of thoughts on the preparation, so I hope they like it. Let's check it out!

    The first gift is for the emperor of "The Emperor's New Clothes". This story tells about an emperor who was fooled by two tailors. The tailors told the emperor that they will make a new clothes for him but ended extorting the emperor's money. I am interested in the emperor because he is unique, he likes to change to a new clothes every hour of the day. So, I thought I should give him an eye catchy clothes.

    I found this outfit at online shopping. I thought the emperor will like it because he likes to be an attention seeker.😂 The color is also very attractive, it has a bright yellow color. I bet everyone will stunned by his presence.😉


    The next gift is for Beth from "My Favorite Babysitter". This story tells about a girl's favorite babysitter, she was like a best friend and a mother figure for her. Unfortunately, the girl had to be separated because Beth had to go off to college. I am interested in Beth because of her kindness and her motherhood. She often cooked the best food for the girl and accompanied her until she fell asleep, so the girl didn't feel lonely. I was thinking to give Beth something memorable since she had given the girl a beautiful painting before she left.

    So, I give her a necklace. It is not an ordinary necklace, she can put a photo in it. She can put their photo so she won't forget the girl. What's make this necklace more special is behind the necklace can be written their names, brilliant isn't it?😆


    So, I have bought a new clothes and a necklace for my favorite characters. How about you? What would you give to your favorite character? It doesn't need to be something expensive though, the most important is to give them what they like and something memorable. That's all from me, see you!🐘

Comments

  1. What a unique choice of an outfit for a King, Jo! And now, I'm interested in ordering that custom enamel necklace! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a brilliant idea to pick an outstanding outfit for the emperor, it will very stunning and matching with an attention-seeking emperor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift for the emperor. The emperor will interest people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, Jo! You give the necklace to Beth. The necklace will become a memory for her when she misses the girl she cares for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts