Listening Diary: Short Story#4

Listened on February 26, 2021

    Hiya! Welcome to Johanna the Elephant’s Listening Diary!🐘 So, I found another short story on YouTube. The story is entitled “The English Teacher”. It is written and directed by Black Ridder. You can find this story on his YouTube channel or https://youtu.be/fMpjENF1VDc. Without any further do, let’s read the summary.πŸ‘‡

The English Teacher

    One day, there are a private English teacher named Robert and his student named Jin. They study English at Jin’s house. Everything was fine, until Jin confesses something. He says that he is the one who hit Robert’s wife while he was on his way to work.

πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­

    I like this story. It has a good plot twist. My favorite part is when I know the reason of Jin studies English are to pay his mistake and to confess it in English. However, I am surprised that Robert does not angry with Jin and tries to search him.

    How was the story? As usual, the link is in the first paragraph. I hope you enjoy and get the meaning of the story. Feel free to drop a comment. See you!🐘

Comments

Popular Posts