Listening Diary: Short Story#1

Watched on February 18, 2021

    Hiya! Welcome to Johanna the Elephant’s Listening Diary.๐Ÿ˜ This week, I have watched three different short films. However, I would like to share one of the short films I have watched. It is entitled “Anxiety” by Aaliyah Larson. You can find this short film at A Mike Smigiel Visual on YouTube (https://youtu.be/mRqR4mOC4gc). Now, let’s check the summary out!

Anxiety

    This short film is about a girl who has anxiety. This girl always over thinks about her boyfriend and her friend. She thinks that they are pitiful. Moreover, she is unconfident with her appearance. Fortunately, she realizes that she needs to get up and overcome her bad thoughts.
๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ
    The short film has a good story line and is very relatable with our daily life. This film reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, “When you have control over your thoughts, you have control over your life.” What makes the story more interesting is, the “anxiety” is likened as the main character but in gothic style. Thus, it looks like the girl’s thought is talking to her.

    Before I end this blog, if you are willing to watch the short film, I have attached the link on the first paragraph. I really hope that this film can inspire anyone who is in trouble, especially anxiety. Let’s stay healthy and positive!๐ŸŒž See ya!๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular Posts