Special Listening Diary: Children Short Story#2

Listened on February 4, 2021


    G'day! It is me, Johanna the Elephant!🐘 This blog is more special than the previous, because it will consist an audio. Moreover, today's story is one of my favorite sad story about a poor little girl. This story entitled "The Little Match Girl" from Pinkfong! Kids' Songs and Stories (https://youtu.be/2FgI5EpN9sQ). I believe you had read or heard it, at least once when you were kids. Let's hear the summary and my comments of the story!🎧

The Little Match Girl


    Have you done heard the story? If you have, what do you think about the story? When you listen to this story, this story reminds you not to give up in anything you do, even though you face hard times. There are many unlucky people out there. That is all from me, stay safe and healthy. See you!🐘




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts