Reading Report #5 : SKETCH IT!

    Hey everyone! Welcome to Johanna the Elephant🐘 How is your day? I am excited because it is almost weekend, and I think weekend is everyone's favorite. Hahaha. Today, Sir Dankur asked the class to sketch our favorite scene from a book we have read. I was surprised and worried, since I am not good at drawing. Well, let's see if I can make the sketch properly.💪😅




    I choose one of my favorite book on English e-Reader entitled "The Princess Diaries", it is written by Meg Cabot. This book is a B2 level (or Intermediate+) with 213 pages and 72.128 words. "The Princess Diaries" is a diary of an ordinary teenager, but it changed after her father said that he is a prince. Her name is Mia Thermopholis, but it changed to Amelia Mignotte Grimaldi Thermopholis Renaldo, Princess of Genovia. She was shocked and could not accept the reality that she is from a royal family. After she knew the shocking news, she had a "Princess Lessons" with her grandmother. She became better and better with the royal "thing', but what about her love life? Mia was very jealous when her friends had a boyfriend, until she met Michael, her best friend's brother.


https://english-e-reader.net/book/the-princess-diaries-meg-cabot

    It is time to show my favorite scene, and it was hard for me to pick one☺ Here is the sketch⏬




    I choose a romantic scene on the Winter Carnival, when Michael was convincing his feelings to Mia a day before her departure to Genovia. This scene would not occur if Mia did not come back to the hall. Mia ran away, because she thought that Michael was joking. He searched Mia to tell her everything. He said that he had been in love with her for a long time, and he kept it a secret almost as long as Mia did. Mia's eyes were filled with tears because of happiness. For Mia, it was a wonderful evening, and she danced all night with Michael until the heavy snow warned them to go home. 

    The reason why I like this scene is because it is heart-warming, when she happily spent her night with her love. Moreover, I like how Michael express his feelings, it was straightforward but still romantic. I want you to pay attention to the couple -Mia and Michael-, so I drew them in the middle of the hall. Since it was on the Winter Carnival, I choose to draw some decorations that related to winter and snow. 


    How is my drawing? I hope you can understand what I really want to show you :). If you are interested to read the story, I have attached the link below the poster. Unfortunately, we have reached the end of the blog, and I hope you enjoy my blog. Thank you and see you!🐘




    












Comments

Popular Posts