An Interview with...

    Hello fellas! Welcome to Johanna the Elephant🐘 Good news, I have interviewed a famous boxer! Yay! But, before I give you the link to watch the video, I will share the summary of the book. Let's start!



    The novel entitled "Cinderella Man". It was written by Marc Cerasini from B2 level (Intermediate+). This book has 21,049 words in 85 pages. You can read this novel on https://english-e-reader.net/book/cinderella-man-marc-cerasini


   

    This novel is about a famous boxer who had brought hope for people in America. He was supposed to retire from boxing after he lost a lot of fights. In 1933, everyone in America, including Jim Baddrock, had crisis economics. After his last fight, he did not have a lot of money, however, he needed to support his little family. A year later, he had a chance to box, and he had given people hope when he met the champion and win the game after 15 rounds of fight.


    For this project, I worked with one of my classmate (and I have never met him before). At first, I thought it would be hard to make this project because we could not meet face to face and it was also a hard week for college students. However, it was very fun, I got new experience to be an interviewer. I can improve my understanding in reading and my pronunciation too. Here is the link for the interview video : https://youtu.be/gTEdP3-xfZ8


    This is the end of the blog, don't forget to subscribe and like my video, also, give me feedback so I can be better in English😉 You can comment your thoughts about the novel, I will gladly read and reply your comments. Stay safe and healthy everyone! Thank you and see you!🐘



Comments

Popular Posts