Reading Journal #1 : Reading and Me

Welcome to my Blog!

My name is Johanna Jerusha Prasodjo. As you can see on the title, I will tell you about my experience in reading. Let's get started!

My mother told me that I started reading when I was 5 years old. I can't remember what book that I read for the first time. In elementary school, I started to read novel. At first, it was hard to read a novel because there is no pictures in it. But then, I started liking it. Every time I went to a bookstore, I'll immediately walk to the comics section and read one of the comics there. After that, I went to the novels section. I'll search for the newest novel from my favorite Indonesian author. What about English novels? For English novels, I prefer to read them on wattpad and my favorite is Kpop fan fiction. The funny thing when I started to read English novel is I opened the google translate's app all the time to help me understand some of the vocabulary. Last but not least, my favorite place to read is my bedroom because I like to read while lying down and that's why I must use glasses since 3rd grade of elementary school (it's a bad habit, please don't copy that).

So, that's my reading experience. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!



Comments

  1. Hey, Jo. What novels did you use to read when you were a kid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Totto-chan and Esperanza Rising (my favorite when I was a kid). Sorry I don't remember the other sir, because I've read so many books.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts