Book Report #2 : Suit Up!

    Hayhay Hello! What another great day! I am so excited because in this blog, I will pretend to be the main character from the stories I have read on ER-Central, it's gonna be fun. Enjoy!

#1 The Garden

    Hi, my name is Sarah, my creator is Lauren. It was a summer holiday and my parents were taking me to my aunt's house. My aunt's house had been my favorite place because of the beautiful garden. Even though she was sixty years old, she still took a good care of her garden. At my aunt's house, I played with Snow (my aunt's dog) and did what I like which is planting flowers, fruits, and vegetables with my aunt. It was really a wonderful day, but the time flew faster than I thought. It was dinner time and I needed to go home after that, it was the saddest time but it didn't last long until my uncle suggested me to spend every summer at their house for a few weeks. So, after that day I spent my summer by sleepover at my aunt's house.

#2 The Mystery House

    Hello, my name is Tommy and my creator is Lisa P. I deliver newspapers every morning and I always wondering what kind of people are living in every house but I never knew who lives in a small old house with expensive curtains and a beautiful garden. Fortunately, I had a chance to meet the owner of the house but the situation was not quite right. She said that there is someone in the house trying to hit her. I called the police and ambulance. Suddenly, a man with a gun stepped out from the house. I threw my bag toward him when he tried to shoot me, then I tried to stop him until the police came. It was thrilling because I need to face someone with a gun empty handed but I was happy. I could save the woman and called 'a hero' by the police. I felt like I'm in an action movie.

    Kay! What do you think? Have you ever try to imagine be the main character of a story? If not, you should try it, it helps you to understand more the story and feel the scenes. I guess that's it for today, hope you like it! See you🐘

Comments

Popular Posts